Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all...
Just purchased a 2003 Vegas after a 30+ year hiatus from riding. Now i get to admire, polish, and accessorize before spring. Thinking I may need some advice on a luggage rack to hold overnight needs and a windshield of some sort. All suggestions and comments will be thoroughly appreciated!

Thanks
Joe

·
Registered
147 Posts
Welcome, the snow is melting fast hopefully an early spring. I did some bags with ghost brackets for my gear. Quick on and off. bad pic but gives you an idea

Attachments

·
Registered
536 Posts
welcome to the club... the snow may melt and spring come early but I want a couple good days of rain to get the salt off the roads first.. :ltr:

but awesome ride! and if you are near cortland or syracuse and see a tribal yellow hammer zip by, chances are thats me! cheers

·
Registered
147 Posts
We had that little taste of spring (50*) weather. I wanted to get her out but wised up. You head to Quaker Steak bike nites at all? There are 4-5 of us vic riders here in Oswego.

·
Registered
536 Posts
personally i have never been to Quaker Steak but I am a regular at Dinosaur BBQ. :ltr:

·
Registered
147 Posts
Hey Boricat, what part of central new york r u from? I have stopped at dino. Great bands and food.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
From....

Hey Guys!!

First thanks for the warm welcome...
Second, I live in Phoenix so getting to Oswego, SteaknLube, or Dinosaur will be no problem. Hope to run into some or all of you sooner or later

Joe

·
Registered
147 Posts
We make alot of rides thru phoneix. with stops at Bombadills (sp). When our poker runs start again i'll get a hold of ya. This is one of the best sites for victory info. cheers

·
Registered
9 Posts
I'm only an hour from that area and would like to know about poker runs as well. Will they be posted on this site somewhere?

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Hey mic rulz, we have quite a few runs thru out the summer here in Oswego. I will do my best to post them in the Great lakes east forum. If you look ,there is an old one there still with pics. We average around 100-150 bikes on any given run in the summer. Would love to have you and friends ride in them. And yes Bombadils is one of the stops on some. Also R-bar in Sodus. Cool would like to meet you all sometime when weather breaks. This pic is a run when we stopped in savannah

Attachments

·
Registered
147 Posts
Ok cny'ers July 13th is the 8th annual Alisha Hall poker run. She was a soccer standout that tragically was in a car accident before her prime. This is a fund raiser for scholarships for less fortunate high school kids in her name. It is starting at DS Humpherys on Barker Rd., Oswego NY 13126. Sign ups are at 10:00am. Leaving around 11:00am. There are 5 stops during the approx. 100-110mi trip. There have been 150-160 motorcycles before at this run. Party after with rodeo, food ,band, and camping. Hopefully weather is good. Would like to have some more Victory riders join the fun. Check out Great lake east site for year past pictures.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts