Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gidday Mate's, Cobb here from the great land downunder. Just got me a nice 2010 model Cross Roads and loving this bike. Look forward to chatting and learning from you all.
cheers
Cobb

·
Registered
352 Posts
Welcome and Congrats....great choice,Thats what I have..:D

·
Premium Member
8,710 Posts
Gday mate and welcome, I'm just down the road on the Gold Coast.
Did you go on the Victory Shop ride today?
I didn't there was a local ride on though we kept going after the big feed at lunchtime,ended up clocking up over 400 kms today.
Youre gonna love that Crossroads!
Victory--We Ride!!

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
Welcome Cobb
There's a few of us on here. This is a great site and the members have a huge wealth of knowledge.
Cheers

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Gday mate and welcome, I'm just down the road on the Gold Coast.
Did you go on the Victory Shop ride today?
I didn't there was a local ride on though we kept going after the big feed at lunchtime,ended up clocking up over 400 kms today.
Youre gonna love that Crossroads!
Victory--We Ride!!
Didn't know about any ride with the Victory Shop...but then I didn't get my XR from Victory either so that may be one reason...still never been to their new shop. must get there soon tho.

Cobb

·
Premium Member
8,710 Posts
Didn't know about any ride with the Victory Shop...but then I didn't get my XR from Victory either so that may be one reason...still never been to their new shop. must get there soon tho.

Cobb
Yeah, tell Ron I sent ya, they got a great showroom and workshop and coffee machine!
Give Ron your email so he can put you on the mailing list for the shop rides, Also if you like to ride South as well there's the club I'm in the T.H.M.C.E.C. (check out the website)
Chris (Vegas 100)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts