Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,949 Posts
Welcome, pull up a chair and stay a while.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yes sir, right off the show room floor. although the bike never left me on the side of the road I would never buy another from them because of how they treated us. dale

·
Registered
234 Posts
Welcome from southern Oregon, Nice bike!

·
Super Moderator
4,949 Posts
yes sir, right off the show room floor. although the bike never left me on the side of the road I would never buy another from them because of how they treated us. dale
BOOM

right out of the gate, a man that gets right to the point. Many feel the same way, my Cross Country isn't going anywhere and my Polaris money will stay right in my pocket best it can. Have I mentioned that the wife and I were looking at the Polaris RZR before the kick to the curb? I now own an awesome Arctic Cat Wildcat.

·
Registered
602 Posts
Welcome to the forum enjoy and ride safe!!

Rob

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You know its kind of funny but sad in a way, I went down to the local dealership yesterday to hopefully resolve a fork/slider issue on my scoot. As luck would have it I actually got the issue resolve. Anyway as I walked up to the show room to look @ the Indians ( AKA: Known as a Victory in drag!) I was immediately swarmed by a sale rep., willing to make me the greatest deal on a bagger. Needles to say a sales was not made, and I bet any die Victory owner knows why.. Have a great and safe day out there all you bikers!!! Dale

·
Registered
302 Posts
Sitting in the Polaris dealership in calgary alberta. Waiting on a warranty job so I looked at the Indians. I don't know models but was looking at one touring model. Roadmaster maybe? Price tag said payments were 380 dollars...BIWEEKLY. Not in any lifetime.

·
Premium Member
6,033 Posts
trying to figure out how all this works, very confused
Keep on replying, you have 3 posts so now you are FULL access

Andre using TaPaTaLk

1 - 12 of 12 Posts