Victory Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought my first Victory, a new to me 2007 Hammer, I gotta say I’m loving the bike, but hating the amount (lack of) after market support. I’m looking forward to learning from the veterans on here, and sorry in advance for any and all stupid questions.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Welcome from Southern Oregon, ride safe and have fun. We like pictures of your bike. No bad questions, just ask.

Reactions: Koz808

·
Premium Member
9,959 Posts
Welcome to the forums and too Victory.

Reactions: Koz808

·
Registered
2002 Victory Cruiser
4 Posts
I just bought a 2002 Victory, the model of which I am now confused about. I originally thought it was a Classic Cruiser, because that is what comes up for the 2003 year (can't get as far back as 2002), but now am wondering what it is. It could also fit as a V92, but is listed by vin from the insurance company as a Kingpin. Can someone please clarify? Thank you.

·
Registered
620 Posts
looks like a V92C with spoke rims.. but i didn't think they came with spoke from the factory..
i think any of the ones i have ever seen had cast 5-spoke rims....

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Fuel tank

Reactions: chrisin907

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Welcome from Southern Oregon, ride safe and have fun. We like pictures of your bike. No bad questions, just ask.

Tire Wheel Cloud Sky Plant

Wheel Tire Plant Cloud Sky

·
Registered
402 Posts
Reactions: chrisin907
1 - 11 of 11 Posts