Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, joined back in April i believe and have just been reading and learning as much as possible about our bikes as i can. Took a few months of searching but in June bought the bike i was looking for, a 2007 Kingpin tour with only 17k km (yes another canuck). Been riding sport bikes for over 20 yrs so this is my first foray into the cruiser market and have been extremely pleased with my choice so far. Do not miss the cramped sport bike life thats for sure!. I work out of town for 20 days each month so my riding is limited, only about 3000kms so far) but was lucky enough to be laid off for the month of August so did most of my riding then (that was the bright side of that situation :D ). Will be seeking advice shortly on a few items and was surprised i hadn't made my required 2 posts yet.

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
Welcome from Calgary... Currently have 2 Vic's 14 XC and 13 Highball. 13 highball is for sale if you know anyone looking.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Travis, enjoying that blast of snow you currently have out there. Work in the Fort Mac area so know how brutal the winters can be. Good luck with the sale and i'll keep an ear out.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts