Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gday all. New member making my first posts. I have some questions regarding my Vegas I will post to appropriate areas once I have access. Cheers

·
Registered
483 Posts
Howdy!

This your first Vic?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the reply. Yeah its my first Vic. I have owned a heap of bikes over the years and still on a few bikes but this is my first Victory. I purchased at in 2017 as a brand new zero km/mile 2016 showroom run out. I have only put about 1500km (under 1000 miles) on it since that time. Absolutely love it.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Apologise in advanced if replies are not timely due to the time difference between The U.S and Australia

·
Registered
483 Posts
Apologise in advanced if replies are not timely due to the time difference between The U.S and Australia
Nice find! Especially down under.

No worries about a delay. We have several boys from down under here and there (vog) so we're used to it. Plus I'm up all crazy hours so I end up being on at the same times fairly often.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hopefully soon I will have access to post in a thread. I am chasing info on stage 2 kits. I got a stage 2 kit from dealer earlier this year that included the ecu re-map and now the bike is over fueling excessively rich and actually feels down on power than it did standard. Hoping to find if any others had this same problem. May just be that re-map tune is factory download so may not work well with the slight differences in Aussie fuel. I am thinking I may have to just get it dyno tuned properly to solve the issue. Witch would bring me to question 2 of pwr commander or pwr vision.

·
Registered
483 Posts
hopefully soon I will have access to post in a thread. I am chasing info on stage 2 kits. I got a stage 2 kit from dealer earlier this year that included the ecu re-map and now the bike is over fueling excessively rich and actually feels down on power than it did standard. Hoping to find if any others had this same problem. May just be that re-map tune is factory download so may not work well with the slight differences in Aussie fuel. I am thinking I may have to just get it dyno tuned properly to solve the issue. Witch would bring me to question 2 of pwr commander or pwr vision.
Most go with the PCV, Power Commander Five. Or, the Maximus. The Maximus seems like a simpler install and can make more changes as it works in the bikes ECU.

·
Registered
592 Posts
welcome to the forum from Elmvale ON Canada...

There's a ton of help available for you here....looking forward to some pics of your ride...

Ride SAfe,

Rob

·
Premium Member
8,713 Posts
Gday all. New member making my first posts. I have some questions regarding my Vegas I will post to appropriate areas once I have access. Cheers
G'day mate!...fellow Aussie here from the Gold Coast, whereabouts are you?
Personally Ive gone with the PCV and a pro tune, after a fair bit of engine work.
If you can do all your hot-ups in one hit then get a good tune youll save having to keep going back to the dyno as I did in stages.
Factory "stages" are all hype to empty your wallet and make a little more noise.
The real gains are to be made with aftermarket exhaust and intake, and the big one cams to make it the bike it was meant to be.
You got stuff all ks on it now so ride it and ride it more they take a while to break in and loosen up.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts