Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good afternoon and evening Victory enthusiasts! Just picked up a 2011 Hammer 8 Ball and looking forward to AZ Bike Week in just a month. I'll appreciate any and all advice. Thanks!

·
Registered
119 Posts
Welcome! You are at the beginning of a New Love Affair with your new Vic. My three sons have had Victories back as far as '05. We have '05 Hammer ,07 and two'09 Kingpins. We love them. They are so owner friendly. The 05 hammer hasn't required anything but brakes and tires since new. One of the '09s had a weeping clutch gasket when new, that's all.
Just make sure you change the oil as required, watch the brakes and tire air pressure as with any bike.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I appreciate the welcome!

Tarzan asked if this is my first bike.... I also own a 2001 HD Road King. I have been riding it for the past 6 years. Great bike, but I wanted something with a bold look and more muscle. I have wanted a Vic for years (one friend had a KP, and another an older Hammer) there was a deal out there, so I grabbed it!

I'm look forward to learning more about customizing this ride. It is basically stock with the exception of the pipes.

Thanks everyone! Advice and suggestions on where to acquire parts would be great.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Welcome to the forum and to Victory. You'll love your new bike. The Road King was on my shortlist and I chose my Victory over the RK after a test ride. Best decision I ever made.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Acessories and Other Parts?

Other than Victory dealers..... can anyone provide sources for aftermarket items?

·
Premium Member
53 Posts
cheers. WELCOME!!! Only advice I can give is Ride It Like You Stole It!!!cheers

·
Premium Member
489 Posts
Welcome! Cycleops USA is another great supplier of bling for our bikes!

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

1 - 11 of 11 Posts