Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there,

I am still in learning stages of the Victory XC. Found the bike i want, so am working on obtaining it now.

I have been a rider for 8 years solo, and on back since i was 2. Folks both rode. Honda 500's... big bike back then lol. I currently have only owned and rode a Honda vtx 1800.

Switching to a victory because i just want change, and i compared HD and Victory's yesterday and really looked them over, Victory won.

Hope many folks can answer my questions i have about the XC before i get my guy to transport it to me. and can help me learn how things work on the bike etc.... My eyes of jade name is my road name. Ive got green eyes and red hair.. go figure the luck :)

I live currently in Chandler, AZ right outside of phoenix (one of its many burbs)

I look forward to the stories, and help.

Thanks,
Teri/Jade

·
Registered
222 Posts
Welcome from So-Cal. Good luck with the XC. Its one of the models I'm considering for my upgrade next winter/spring.

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Welcome aboard. Check out Victory of Mesa for all your info. Great store

·
Registered
16 Posts
Welcome from central Ohio! I just got my first Vic, a 2012 XC and It's a fantastic bike, wish I had got one sooner...you will love!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welp i am ever ever ever so close to having my beauty.... just darn az credit union laws on out of state deals...grrr, been quite the headache and i so apologize to you in advance .. we'll get 'SEDUCTION" home ...yes i named my sexy beast (goofy ??) but thanks for the welcoming, Hopefully as of this week we'll get everything handled and situated and finally....when you buy a Victory, is there a national chapter like we have for HD's here?? i'd love to join... so am excited :)

Teri/Jade

1 - 7 of 7 Posts