Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all...
after a long hiatus of 20 plus years I decided to get back on a bike before I get too old to handle one. I got a Honda VLX600 to get the rust off...grew out of it in 2 months. Decided it was time for a much bigger bike..in my search I came across a 2008 Vegas that I just fell in love with. The lines of the Victory motorcycles and the sound hooked me right away. Summer cannot come soon enough.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Welcome aboard. I was the same way. Had my last bike in 1982. Decided to take it back up in 09.

Sent from my nifty phone!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What got the fire going again for me was attending the Bikes Blues and Bbq rally in Fayeteville, Ar. in Sept. I'm glad I made the jump again. I almost bought a Harley (mostly from urging from friends) ..so glad I'm stubborn and didn't listen..

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Welcome Aboard ! cheers

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
Welcome....

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Absolutely!! I'm only about a mile from Pig Trail HD where they have one of the venues. The town is nothing but bikes for 4 days..

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
I'm sure we'll run into to each other before then though...Great meeting you.

·
Registered
579 Posts
Welcome to the forum.
Maybe we'll see you at VITO this year. It's in May in Eureka Springs.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Welcome from Missouri. We have a group that does a color ride to Jasper every fall. We stay near the Buffalo River.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I love it..you guys are going to fill in my calendar quick..hope the wife doesn't mind..thumb up

·
Registered
579 Posts
Here's a flyer, if it stays up.
Download it quickly.

Attachments

1 - 17 of 17 Posts