Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks, recently traded in my Scout for a 2015 Judge. Thought I'd seek out the respective forums. :smile

·
Super Moderator
6,371 Posts
Welcome from Connecticut

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Welcome from MA USA , you will find plenty of mates here . Good luck with the new scoot !cheersP.S I didn't think they made Judges in 2015 ...

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
Welcome Shado man.

Where are you based? Lots of good tech info on here as well as good advice.

Cheers mate

·
Premium Member
8,710 Posts
Welcome from the Gold Coast mate.
and @LILMAGS500, Yeah mate the dealers here are still unloading old stock Judges with racenumber style sidecovers as 2015.
My intial attraction was towards a Judge but bought my Vegas a lot cheaper while saving up for one.
So you traded in your Scout hey shadoman....was it a bit small? I sat on one in the showroom and it felt like sitting on a 1970s trail bike to me.
How do they compare?

·
Registered
445 Posts
Greetings shado man. This is a great forum, great discussion and sometimes a great difference in opinion, which makes it very educational in the end.

·
Premium Member
154 Posts
Hi and welcome

Were are you from ?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It was sold to me as a 2015 Judge with ABS, blue and white livery. May be a 2014 build

cheers for the welcome folks.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I liked everything about the Scout...except the gearbox. I haven't ridden as many bikes as most, but I have had my share, and the Scout gearbox would have to be the sloppiest I have experienced.

The Judge is by far the biggest bike I've had, and it's going to take some getting used to, but I love it and I'm looking forward to doing some two up riding on it.

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
Shado man- don't know if you are aware, but Melbournians like a site called VRN (victory riders network) that your dealer also peddles. They have monthly rides and BBQS and there are some serious characters there- I recommend you hook up with them. Look out for Tony Fredericks on his orange "stretchpot".

Cheers mate

·
Premium Member
8,710 Posts
I liked everything about the Scout...except the gearbox. I haven't ridden as many bikes as most, but I have had my share, and the Scout gearbox would have to be the sloppiest I have experienced.

The Judge is by far the biggest bike I've had, and it's going to take some getting used to, but I love it and I'm looking forward to doing some two up riding on it.
your passenger gonna need a well padded arse or yr gonna need the optional touring rear seat....after 950 kms over some roughish Nth NSW roads my lady had bruises on her arse from the hard pillion seat.
Better (read cheaper) to get accesories from the USA via internet.
Some great connections on here for stuff.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
Yeah, I'll look at upgrading the seat
The current exchange rate is woeful atm so importing stuff is expensive

·
Premium Member
8,710 Posts
Yeah, I'll look at upgrading the seat
The current exchange rate is woeful atm so importing stuff is expensive
Thats true but its a damn sight cheaper than buying here and hey I like to be positive but I dont really think the exchange rates gonna get better, it'll keep sliding down if anything.
An Airhawk is a good investment too but theyre not cheap though you buy them local.
My first interim borrowed pillion seat was a borrowed suction cap 'pussy pad'...had one lady literally in tears after 40 miles...and not from orgasming.....Got rid of that real quick...no complaints with my Vegas Touring seat and backrest .

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
yes, my friend did say she 'enjoyed' herself on the ride ....hehe

Thanks for the tip
I'll look into the upgrade, sissy bar as well

1 - 20 of 20 Posts