Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings

New member from sunny AZ. Currently have a 2008 Vegas 8-Ball I am trading in next week for a 2012 Kingpin. Was going for XR but can't afford the garage I need to house it. The Kingpin fits on my back porch and the US saddle bags on my Vegas will fit on the Kingpin. So practicality wins.

Can't wait for my new ride!!

regards

Mike
08 Vegas 8-Ball
Scootsdale AZ

·
Super Moderator
4,942 Posts
Welcome Snotsdale.:D
Going on the centennial ride next weekend?

·
Registered
381 Posts
Welcome newbie!

Greetings from the "other side" of the valley, Peoria. I am heading up to Cave Creek today to check out the custom bike builders show.
Good luck with the new ride!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome Snotsdale.:D
Going on the centennial ride next weekend?
No have to work the weekend. 16 miles at 25 mph? That would drive me bonkers.

Mike

·
Super Moderator
4,942 Posts
Greetings from the "other side" of the valley, Peoria. I am heading up to Cave Creek today to check out the custom bike builders show.
Good luck with the new ride!
I went up there. What was there a dozen bikes in the show and 1000 parked around the streets/building?

·
Registered
381 Posts
Bike show

I went up there. What was there a dozen bikes in the show and 1000 parked around the streets/building?
Yes Vindex, I agree. What a joke it was. I was the only Victory to be seen when I was there. I thought the bar chicks were way better than the bikes on display!:ltr:

·
Super Moderator
4,942 Posts
Yes Vindex, I agree. What a joke it was. I was the only Victory to be seen when I was there. I thought the bar chicks were way better than the bikes on display!:ltr:
I did see a Victory across the street in the back, was that you?

·
Registered
381 Posts
Bike show

I did see a Victory across the street in the back, was that you?
I was parked at circle K hemmed in between some HD's. Only stayed about 1/2 hr. Had a nice ride though up to Lake Pleasant & thru New River with my son on his Street Glide.

·
Super Moderator
4,942 Posts
I was parked at circle K hemmed in between some HD's. Only stayed about 1/2 hr. Had a nice ride though up to Lake Pleasant & thru New River with my son on his Street Glide.
New River Rd to the Roadrunner. :D :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts