Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings all,

Sort of an old member - over a month - lurking for about three. Got a good deal on a '13 ZN CC #109 late Aug. Have a Rocket III Touring and a Road Glide in the barn as well. Never been much of a herd animal and the 109 fits the bill. The Glide does fit like a pair of comfortable old shoes, though. Hope to power up the Vic a bit over the next couple of months. Probably won't catch the Rocket but don't need to. Just want a nice, (more) powerful, comfortable, non-cookie-cutter tourer.

First things first - over to the CC page with a casualty.

Bill

·
Premium Member
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hammah, how kind you are to ask. I am afraid I'm a bit of a digital idiot so posting may be a journey. I don't think I even have pics of the virgin bike, just ones with it debagged, detanked and/or defaired. I'll see about doing that this wkend and then try the new member's posting adventure. Where are you, btw?

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Ahhhhhh Beaufort! My first duty station when I was in the Navy. LOVED that place. Best food my whole time in the Navy was at the Navy Hospital in Beaufort. I was there from 1973-1975.

·
Premium Member
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Fine sentiments all, thanks. Mags, Bones, Dope, Dan, Arkie - I think I missed the notification of your welcome until now, so sorry. Arkie, former corpsman, I presume? Lucky you got this way when you did. I heard they closed the place to Arkansans in about 1982.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
LOL...Yep, I was a Corpsman! But I was back in Beaufort last year...They wouldn't let me on the Hospital compound...so I guess what you're saying about Arkansans is true. LOL

·
Premium Member
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
No, that was an old Tejano making a joke. I mean, not that it's not true or anything but I suspect it is the post- 9-11 security stuff kicking in again. Next time you're in town, lemme know and we'll get access to the sidewalk for a stroll down NH Beaufort Memory Lane.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts