Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

I'm not actually a Victory owner yet but I am seriously considering a Victory. I recently sold my 2006 Suzuki Boulevard (now i have to get another bike:)), and am going stir crazy trying to decide which bike I want to purchase as a replacement. I'm currently torn between a Harley and a Victory. American made is important to me as is reliability, comfort and value.

I have ridden a friends 04 Vegas and I really liked it but missed the floor boards. I think I'm leaning towards a Kingpin. I know this model has been discontinued so I'm hoping to find a great deal on a 2012 model.

Greg

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
Hello everyone,

I'm not actually a Victory owner yet but I am seriously considering a Victory. I recently sold my 2006 Suzuki Boulevard (now i have to get another bike:)), and am going stir crazy trying to decide which bike I want to purchase as a replacement. I'm currently torn between a Harley and a Victory. American made is important to me as is reliability, comfort and value.

I have ridden a friends 04 Vegas and I really liked it but missed the floor boards. I think I'm leaning towards a Kingpin. I know this model has been discontinued so I'm hoping to find a great deal on a 2012 model.

Greg
Welcome to the forum. The Kingpin's a great bike - good luck with the research, and make sure you ride both bikes you're considering - the better bike will sell itself. thumb up

1 - 2 of 2 Posts