Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. I'm a new member from Canada. Just picked up a 2000 v92 cause I loved the look of the bike. Kinda worried now after reading all the stuff about the bikes trannies. PO said he has had no issues with gears sloping at all. Hope she lasts cause it sure is a nice bike. A bit cold here yet but hope to get out a ride soon.

Thanks.

Mark.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Premium Member
628 Posts
Nice to have you here.
I am from the Ottawa Ontario area.
Post a pic of your new ride and don't worry about it... get out on it soon and have fun.
Looks like I will finally get out on mine this week-end... 16C and sunny Woo-Hoo!!!

·
Registered
346 Posts
Welcome

I am new here myself.

·
Premium Member
1,010 Posts
Hello all. I'm a new member from Canada. Just picked up a 2000 v92 cause I loved the look of the bike. Kinda worried now after reading all the stuff about the bikes trannies. PO said he has had no issues with gears sloping at all. Hope she lasts cause it sure is a nice bike. A bit cold here yet but hope to get out a ride soon.

Thanks.

Mark.

Welcome aboard, Mark. Ride safe, Ride often! :)

·
Premium Member
1,010 Posts
I am new here myself.

Welcome aboard from another CT owner. :)

Looks like our riding season is finally here. Weekend forecast looks good!

cheers

·
Premium Member
229 Posts
Welcome Savage from London Ont. Enjoy your ride!thumb up

·
Registered
681 Posts
That's my bike in the pic above. Needs a wash but everything seems to be in great shape.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
Nice! If it runs good, don't worry about anything, just ride it. If something does happen, you can usually find a freedom motor for sale. Just enjoy it! :cool:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts