Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just joined from snowy Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. I was a Harley fan for many years until I saw a Victory about 5 years ago. A year and a half ago I took a beginners course and began a search for a bike. Sat on many bikes at our 2012 motorcycle show, but still came back to the Victory for the comfort and relaxed riding position. I had pretty well given up until I found a 2004 Vegas with only 3 000 miles on it. Without having a license, I requested the help of a friend to test ride it for me and with his thoughts of the bike I decided to buy it. Practiced for a number of weeks and finally took and passed the test.

·
Registered
636 Posts
Just joined from snowy Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. I was a Harley fan for many years until I saw a Victory about 5 years ago. A year and a half ago I took a beginners course and began a search for a bike. Sat on many bikes at our 2012 motorcycle show, but still came back to the Victory for the comfort and relaxed riding position. I had pretty well given up until I found a 2004 Vegas with only 3 000 miles on it. Without having a license, I requested the help of a friend to test ride it for me and with his thoughts of the bike I decided to buy it. Practiced for a number of weeks and finally took and passed the test.
Welcome to the forum..... Never seen such eagerness... Enjoy the ride....it's a nice bike for sure..... Barely broken in...

·
Registered
83 Posts
Welcome from Ontario...lots of info on this forum and enjoy your scoot cheers

1 - 4 of 4 Posts