Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All, I'm brand new into motorcycles, learning actually with my brother.
This past weekend was my third time i jumped on his "13 Victory CC and had it for a great ride.
The issue I was having is that i'm 6'2 235lb lean. very hard to find something that suit people with my weight and i'm not playing the depreciation value game of bike trade is.
My good Lord;what a ride,actually one of the best thrills of my life,with respect to the machine,this thing is a beast,learning with one of the best bikes in the market right now makes it even better.
I will be purchasing a CC as well,hopefully when the 2014 are released,the're might be great rebate for leftovers on the 2013.
Love this forum and will be looking forward to learn and enjoy this great site.
Dave

·
Super Moderator
6,371 Posts
Welcome again from CT. I, too, am not a small guy (6'2", 360lbs) and the XCT is perfect for me.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm upin Wethersfield near DMV, soon I'll pull the plug on my bike.can't wait.
Thanks for the replies guys.
D.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Welcome. I too am from Ct and new to this forum. I picked up a leftover 2012 Hammer S about a month ago.

As already mentioned, take advantage of the Vic Demo truck coming to Ct over the next few weeks.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I will be driving up to M.O.M's south in foxboro. there's where my brother bought his. i know i will be walking out of there with a bike.

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
I will be driving up to M.O.M's south in foxboro. there's where my brother bought his. i know i will be walking out of there with a bike.
I work 5 miles from there and I shop there frequently , place is massive and stock almost every accessory for every Vic out there. Go on a sunday and take in a Pats game while your there!thumb up Welcome to the forum and good luck with your new bike, whatever one you decide on...cheers

·
Super Moderator
6,371 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Head up to Shark Cycle on the 23rd thru the 25th. It's closer. I'm going with some friends on Friday. Who knows what I'll come home with!thumb up

·
Super Moderator
6,371 Posts
I got mine at Shark, and had to pass by 2 other dealers to do it. It was only a 2-hour ride, but then again I hardly took any freeways :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts