Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys--Gotta let you know about the sale that's going on at motordog69.com! Met these guys at Sturgis75. Great products to personalize your ride, and now 25% off through the 4th! Just ordered this awesome setup for the Cheese Wedge. Link's below. Great guys and great customer service too! Check'em out! They have mounts for any bike and great selection of challenge coins to mount, or you can use your own.

http://www.motordog69.com/challenge-coin-mounts/victory/cheese-wedge-coin-mount-w-coins/pow-mia-and-victory-set-screw-cheese-wedge-detail.html

·
Registered
313 Posts
Navy veteran coin above. I ordered a new wedge cover from Barracuda to cover the key hole. I am adding the Digital Guard Dawg keyless system as soon as it arrives.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Taking off on my '14 Vision and heading down south for the holidays. I'm going to be in the Naples/Fort Myers area. Anyone know some good areas to ride around there?

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
Taking off on my '14 Vision and heading down south for the holidays. I'm going to be in the Naples/Fort Myers area. Anyone know some good areas to ride around there?
Out on the keys that run along the coast there can be nice. But this time of year (winter months) can be crowded roads. If you look inland you can find some less used roads that will give you some nice riding. Theres a place there in Ft Myers called Fords Garage. Its a restaurant with some good eats. If you travel inland state road 17 makes a pretty straight line north and south thru Arcadia, then you can connect with SR 72 and head back to I 75 or US 41 or something that runs back to where your staying.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts