Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm planning on adding a Cross Country to the stable sometime this year, so I thought id come over and start learn about them here. The wait sucks, but I want a bigger down payment.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
152 Posts
Welcome! I have a Honda shadow still... great little bike! I gave it to my little brother and when he gets his new bike I'll give it to my old man so he can ride again. Thing just runs forever!!!

·
Registered
160 Posts
Welcome. I also have a shadow 1100 spirit, hate to get rid of it but can't keep two. I just purchased a cct and love it. Still getting used to the extra weight but still a great bike.

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks. Just got in from a quick 140 mile ride on the Shadow. My plan is to turn the Shadow into a solo bike (maybe a bobber) and the use the XC for trips and taking the wife for rides.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I'm planning on adding a Cross Country to the stable sometime this year, so I thought id come over and start learn about them here. The wait sucks, but I want a bigger down payment.

theja1, welcome. go to the new member area,(getting my second post in) I responded to your post in that section (sorry about the length of it, but I was on a roll)
with some info you might want to look at. Just something to help you make an informed decision. But yes, I love the CC.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Welcome. Lots of good info on this site...I've learned a great deal about my Victory room this site. No "Crazy" members here...well there's a Half-Crazy, but he's not actually crazy.

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Welcome. Lots of good info on this site...I've learned a great deal about my Victory room this site. No "Crazy" members here...well there's a Half-Crazy, but he's not actually crazy.

Thanks meeve. I can handle Half Crazy ;).

1 - 9 of 9 Posts