Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone new guy from Indiana. Been interested in Victory motorcycles for a while and found one I wanted to ask your guys opinions on. It's a 2007 victory Vegas 8 ball with 18k miles and guy will take 6k for it. Has aftermarket exhaust, seat, head lights, and tires have one season on them. Just trying to see if it is worth that.

Thanks for any and all help.

·
Premium Member
234 Posts
Welcome! I don't know much about the bike you're interested in, but as far as I know they are all amazingly well engineered bikes and you can rack up PLENTY of miles on them.
As a start, look up the NADA value.

·
Premium Member
8,698 Posts
Thats low miles for an 07 but it appears some people dont ride much, hard to figure, specially once you ride one.
I find it hard staying off mine.
Ride it and if you like it just make him an offer what you reckon its worth.
I know nothing of used Vics values in US
seems to me a good low miles Vic gotta be worth having.

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
Hello everyone new guy from Indiana. Been interested in Victory motorcycles for a while and found one I wanted to ask your guys opinions on. It's a 2007 victory Vegas 8 ball with 18k miles and guy will take 6k for it. Has aftermarket exhaust, seat, head lights, and tires have one season on them. Just trying to see if it is worth that.

Do you like the bike? What kind of bike can you buy for 6g that looks as cool as the Vegas? 6g for a killer bike with 18k on it? **** yeah it's a good deal!!! See if he will take $5500 then it's an even better deal.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Do you like the bike? What kind of bike can you buy for 6g that looks as cool as the Vegas? 6g for a killer bike with 18k on it? **** yeah it's a good deal!!! See if he will take $5500 then it's an even better deal.
I'm just a cheap ass and didn't know if it was a good price since it had 18k I found another one with 1,400 miles for same price. So Idk if they are just cheaper around me or people don't know what they have. Let you guys know how it goes.

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
Is the one with 1400 miles stock but the same year? The mods the one you originally posted will run you a couple thousand $ for sure. Those are pretty reasonable prices on both bikes especially for the low mileage one.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Is the one with 1400 miles stock but the same year? The mods the one you originally posted will run you a couple thousand $ for sure. Those are pretty reasonable prices on both bikes especially for the low mileage one.
The bike with 1,400 miles is completely stock. Only thing I'd probably do to the bike would be some kinda of exhaust and a power commander.

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
That's $1000 minimum could be as high as $1500 depending on what exhaust you want. What I am trying to get at is the one with the aftermarket goodies might be the way to go... A Victory with 18k on it is only just broke in.

·
Premium Member
986 Posts
Nate, where in Indiana are you? I'm in Evansville as well as another forum member. If you're close, maybe we can lend a hand at helping you take a look-see at them in order to help you make a determination.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts