Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been on the forum for a while and did not realize I needed to post to active. Should have read the rules sooner. I have been tinkering with a 2011 CC just added a autotune last fall and RF mini apes over the winter.

·
Premium Member
1,753 Posts
Welcome from Florida!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
12,247 Posts
Hi from the Pacific Northwet.

·
Super Moderator
6,372 Posts
I have been on the forum for a while and did not realize I needed to post to active. Should have read the rules sooner. I have been tinkering with a 2011 CC just added a autotune last fall and RF mini apes over the winter.
Welcome from CT. One more reply or post and the rest of the forums open up to you.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Had The Vic Shop map my PCV in the spring after I purchased the bike. Great work by Rylan, but I could not resist continuing to tweak by adding an Autotune.

·
Premium Member
8,840 Posts
G'day from Downunder!

·
13,043 Posts
You should ask Rylan I don't think auto tune will tweak it

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks Visionjohnny, but not too concerned. Rylan's map well saved and the base for the Autotune, in fact I already rolled back to it for a reset. The AFR was to lean on the first maps (ping), so now working with a richer AFR and the Autotune is making very small adjustments to the map. I can feel it in the bike running slightly smoother at certain RPMs. Go for a ride, download map update, repeat. I have as much fun tinkering as riding. I spent 2 weeks extending wires and running the electrical's inside the boogie bars, that was a great time for me.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts