Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just signed up to the forum. I have been looking around for a week. I do not own a Victory, YET. I have been riding for 35 years all kind of bikes. I currently own a 09 Street Glide which I am thinking of trading it in for a CC. Hope to have a decision made by the end of the week.

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Welcome , my next Vic will be a CC, A great choice in my book!cheers

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Lil Mag. Just another learning curve. Now I need to get to know my way around a Victory

·
Registered
931 Posts
Welcome. May I suggest of you haven't found a dealer and your in north Jersey, forget motorcycle mall. They don't display prices on the bike and they know of victory. I would recommend my dealer in Suffern ny. It right on the state line next to Mahwah and they have been a vic dealer since the beginning. Bunch of great guys.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Welcome. May I suggest of you haven't found a dealer and your in north Jersey, forget motorcycle mall. They don't display prices on the bike and they know of victory. I would recommend my dealer in Suffern ny. It right on the state line next to Mahwah and they have been a vic dealer since the beginning. Bunch of great guys.

Thanks I found a dealer who is flexible in Lebanon,NJ. The guys at the Mall and Metuchen and Xtreme machine all suck.

·
Registered
931 Posts
Mall just got victory this year, almost got cross road Le for 14k he thought it was a Vegas lol

·
Premium Member
1,010 Posts
good luck with new bike.!! but i can not decide on the hammer or vegas 8 ball..HELP!!!
Easy, buy both of them. :D

·
Registered
39 Posts

I use the same dealer - great place. thumb up
It's called Locomotion Powersports 138 Orange Ave, Suffern, NY tel 845-357-1190
Deal with Frank Crimini who will set you up right.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I use the same dealer - great place. thumb up
It's called Locomotion Powersports 138 Orange Ave, Suffern, NY tel 845-357-1190
Deal with Frank Crimini who will set you up right.
Thanks Slappy, I live in Central Jersey and it's a bit of a hike up to Suffern. If I still lived in Pomona then it would be great. I'm dealer with Rollin Fast and they are pleasure to do business with. They have so far answered all my questions and they are not pushy.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I took the plunge and I am the owner of a 2013 CC in black which I will pickup in 2 weeks. The dealer is doing a exhaust with the LLoydz filter and map update. I have a set of HMD bars going on and some Ness grips and pegs. I can't wait then I'll drop my amp and speaker from my old bike and I'll be in business.

·
Super Moderator
6,375 Posts
Welcome to the forum, and welcome to Victory. There is so much valuable information here. I just bought my CCT at the beginning of may and have over 3700 miles already. (It's been ridiculously rainy this summer so far)

·
Registered
121 Posts
Welcome

Welcome. I also live in NJ and haddent ridden in about 25 years before I purchased my Vegas Jackpot. I also looked around and found the best deal and above all the best owners- Graig and John at the Lebanon store ( wasn't sure if I could say the name rollinfast) those guys are great to deal with and are more than happy to set you up with a test ride. To bad that you just missed their open house and factory ride a couple weeks ago. I think that they sent me a coupon for $1000.00 and if it is transferable its yours if you want it. If you want to PM me we can talk and I would be glad to foward the coupon to you

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Welcome. I also live in NJ and haddent ridden in about 25 years before I purchased my Vegas Jackpot. I also looked around and found the best deal and above all the best owners- Graig and John at the Lebanon store ( wasn't sure if I could say the name rollinfast) those guys are great to deal with and are more than happy to set you up with a test ride. To bad that you just missed their open house and factory ride a couple weeks ago. I think that they sent me a coupon for $1000.00 and if it is transferable its yours if you want it. If you want to PM me we can talk and I would be glad to foward the coupon to you
I got the demo deal. John is great to deal with and they are taking care of all my aftermarket needs. man one ride and I was sold. My HD does not compare.

·
Premium Member
1,010 Posts
I got the demo deal. John is great to deal with and they are taking care of all my aftermarket needs. man one ride and I was sold. My HD does not compare.
Congrats on the new XC! thumb up

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Welcome to the forum, and welcome to Victory. There is so much valuable information here. I just bought my CCT at the beginning of may and have over 3700 miles already. (It's been ridiculously rainy this summer so far)

Here too Broggy , we are not that far apart... Rains almost every day.:mad:

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks everyone. Looking forward to picking it up on Saturday. Pics to follow.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts