Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stopping by to say hi, have appreciated a similar forum for my new truck and found this forum yesterday. Excited as I purchased a 2004 Kingpin with 25K miles and loving the ride. The only mod so far that I know is a Mustang seat with backrest (driver/passenger).

Since I am excited, don't want to run off at the mouth, LOL. Quick history: owned many bikes. Last 5 years- a VTX 1300 Retro, '82 KZ 1100, and '05 Vulcan Nomad. After cleaning them up and rebuilding some things, I kept getting offers I couldn't refuse. Have wanted a Victory for years but have held my breath with my youngest 2 in college. I finally found something that fit my budget and needs....and a few wants.

·
Registered
579 Posts
Welcome to the forum.
I'm in Lenexa, I'm pretty sure we've met. I think you came to look at a VTX I have for sale.
Congrats on finding something that fits your wants.

We'll have to get together for a ride. I'll introduce you to the local Victory riders club.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome to the forum.
I'm in Lenexa, I'm pretty sure we've met. I think you came to look at a VTX I have for sale.
Congrats on finding something that fits your wants.

We'll have to get together for a ride. I'll introduce you to the local Victory riders club.
ridinman, we have met, I was hoping I would run into you on here. Thank you.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts