Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey folks, new member here from Lafayette LA.
I have been riding for three years now and currently own a 2006 Suzuki M50. I'm looking to upgrade to a Victory in a month or two.

There seems to be a lot of knowledge on this forum and I look forward to learning a few things and helping out where possible.

I'll see you guys on the boards!

:)

·
Premium Member
6,132 Posts
That is a nice looking streamline..... do i see that right? a HUGE oil cooler on the front???

Welcome to the site, and do you know already what bike you want to buy?? :cool:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That is a nice looking streamline..... do i see that right? a HUGE oil cooler on the front???

Welcome to the site, and do you know already what bike you want to buy?? :cool:

Thank you, and yes that is a radiator!

I can't decide between the Hammer, Gunner or Judge.
The reason for being torn between the three is the large front tire.
I'm not a fan of the skinnies in the front, or the color red.
If it wasn't for my issue with red I would be all over the Boardwalk.

It's all going to come down how I feel sitting on the bikes. I haven't run down to our dealership (80miles away) yet to test-drive and see which one I'm more comfortable with.
It's going to be a few trips out there before I decide which bike I like most.

I'm a +avg. size guy I guess, 6' and 210 lbs, and I love the aggressive/muscle stance of my M50.
Feels better on my back taking 3-4 hour rides.

If the Gunner/Judge had a 180mm tire on the back I'd probably lean more towards one of those.
Just not sure I'm comfortable with the 140mm rear tire. (Aesthetics mainly)
On the other hand, I think those two would look better with a sissy bar that's going to be attached to the bike pretty much 100% of the time.

Anyone have any experience with running a larger tire either bike?

We will see when the time comes to pull out the old dusty checkbook, and I'll definitely keep you guys updated when I do decide to bring one home.
May be sooner than expected, if a few stars align. :p

·
Premium Member
6,132 Posts
I love the look of the HAMMER, I actually seen one in Kuala Lumpur Victory dealer, and love the looks..... the rear tire with that fender is just sooo :crzy: awesome thumb up :cool:

when looking at my Jackpot of the rear, people are just baffled in Indonesia from the rim and tire.... so if you want a fat front wheel tire read the treads on hammer or judge to make up your own mind.... :D maybe can change the rim / tire on the front

good luck and let us know your decision....wac

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
Welcome

Welcome! I like Gunner. I have a Vision Street and just got a Highball and I think the Highball and Gunner are pretty close. Just the difference in handlebars.

Good luck!
Dave

1 - 7 of 7 Posts