Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. Just got my 2014 GSX-R1000 stolen New Year's Day and with a 10 month old at home I'm thinking a move to the grown man motorcycles is in order. Started off really interested in the HighBall but I fell in love with the CC once I test rode it, I ended up riding it 3 times at the Long Beach International Motorcycle Show. Looking to be back on 2 wheels by the end of this month.

·
Premium Member
234 Posts
Really sucks that your bike was stolen... I'm sorry there are such a**holes in the world.
You definitely can't go wrong with the XC!. My son was 3 months old when I decided that the sport bike scene was too risky for me. I couldn't afford my XC at the time, so I went with a Boulevard. As soon as I got my financials in line, I took the opportunity to snatch up a XC and I've been smiling ever since!

·
Premium Member
6,019 Posts
Welcome CaPo, sorry to hear about your bike, hope to see you on this site with a Vic .... Enjoy the read mate .

·
12,970 Posts
Mine was stolen and the insurance company said they would contact me it thirty days. To my shock they called on the thirty first day at 8 in the morning. They payed off my loan and sent me a check over nighted to me. So then the fun begun looking for a new bike. I found my vision 80 miles away. So don't be afraid to travel some to get a bike

·
Registered
11 Posts
Dang that sucks man. Honestly dude I wouldn't waste my time with a xc cuz you end up the laughing stock of the bagger world. So it's like the laughing stock of the laughing stock. Get something you can still have some fun with coming off a gsxr. Try a Dyna

·
Premium Member
234 Posts
Dang that sucks man. Honestly dude I wouldn't waste my time with a xc cuz you end up the laughing stock of the bagger world. So it's like the laughing stock of the laughing stock. Get something you can still have some fun with coming off a gsxr. Try a Dyna
Did you get lost? HD forums are elsewhere. The man is looking at a bagger. At least he has his eyes on the the better engineered of the bagger world.

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Have you even ridden a XC? I'm guessing not because it out performs most other baggers in ride quality, OEM power, handling and storage. Hell it beats some in all categories!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Yeah rode the XC and the Electra and the road and an Indian chief. I felt like the XC was the short bus of all of them. Can't handle turns without scraping floor boards through it

·
Premium Member
6,019 Posts
So a vic bagger is less then a HD bagger ill-thrill ? By what standard ?? Please enlighten us with your wize words ? Who's dyna are you talking about my friend ?

Anyway OP = CaPo hope to see you often on this forum as I liked your first post ...

·
Premium Member
234 Posts
I think illthrill is trolling. There is no introduction post by him and all he's doing is making ill informed and provocative statements on other threads.

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Yeah rode the XC and the Electra and the road and an Indian chief. I felt like the XC was the short bus of all of them. Can't handle turns without scraping floor boards through it

I call BS. Unless the XC didn't have any air in the rear shock it would drag after all the other bikes you supposedly rode.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts