Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all!!! New member here from Wrentham, MA. I ride a 2015 High Ball. Been an avid motorcyclist my entire life and was told about these forums today at Mom's Open House. Was waiting for my bike to get dyno'd from Kyle, and someone from these forums told me about this place. I should of asked for his handle, but I didn't. Anywho, I look forward to becoming a participating member of these forums. Ride Safe!!!

·
Premium Member
1,010 Posts
Hey all!!! New member here from Wrentham, MA. I ride a 2015 High Ball. Been an avid motorcyclist my entire life and was told about these forums today at Mom's Open House. Was waiting for my bike to get dyno'd from Kyle, and someone from these forums told me about this place. I should of asked for his handle, but I didn't. Anywho, I look forward to becoming a participating member of these forums. Ride Safe!!!
Hey, Welcome aboard from CT!

So what numbers did your High Ball run on Kyle's Dyno?

I was there yesterday but, I was supposed to be there today too. I had some Family obligations that popped up unexpectedly, so I didn't make it. There are some class people on this Forum and a couple of %#*&! too but, all kinds of people make the world go round, right? :D

cheers

·
Registered
251 Posts
Welcome to your newest addiction!!!

·
Registered
234 Posts
Welcome from the Cape!

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am shocked at the numbers. From what I have heard, Kyle is one of the best. I am making 105 HP and 118 for torque. cheers

·
Premium Member
1,010 Posts
I am shocked at the numbers. From what I have heard, Kyle is one of the best. I am making 105 HP and 118 for torque. cheers
Sweet!

Yes, Kyle is a talented and driven young man.

cheers

1 - 6 of 6 Posts