Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, I love Motorcycles and have been riding them off and on for about 44 years.

My first one was a small mini bike, then I had a Kawasaki 90, Susuki 360 Enduro...(stolen), 350 Honda, 750 In-line four cylinder Honda...(stolen), 750 Vulcan Kawasaki, Honda Shadow 1100..very nice bike, well balanced and I got alot of compliments when riding.

I have been without a motorcycle for a long time...too long.

I'm researching Victory, Hondas as well as some others but those two are the main manufacturers I'm focusing on now.

I like the Honda VTX 1800 and the Victory Vegas.

I am interested in looks, comfortable ride, great balance, power, reliability and great Customer Service.

Did I mention power, LOL!

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
Welcome to the forum! :)

·
Registered
57 Posts
Welcome, welcome. A wealth of knowledge is here. Have you had a chance to test drive a Victory yet?

·
Registered
227 Posts
Show me state

Since your from the show me state, I will show you my 08 Hammer and maybe let you ride it and you will fall in love with this bike. I hadn't rode in 40 plus years and I decided that was long enough, so I went out and bought my Hammer. Great bike, balance is perfect, performance is excellent and the styling is next to none. I live in Stl. if you want to talk Victory over Honda.

·
The Diamond
4,001 Posts
Welcome to the Victory Forums.

A couple of pointers. Please take the time to read the “Sticky” threads in the “Victory Forums Rules and New Members Introductions” forum. This will help you out a LOT with the Victory Forums.

The Search feature is your friend! You will find the answers to a lot of your questions by using it.

If you are asking questions that are of a technical/mechanical/electrical/performance nature please place them in the “Victory Tech and Performance” forum. This will speed up a response. Placing them in the model specific forum can delay a response.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Show me state

I live in South County, but I do ride mostly in the southern region of Jefferson and Saint Gen county. I have friends in Cape and Jackson area.:)

·
Registered
30 Posts
I am in Cape. Since the Victory dealership closed up last year I have been taking my TC to Surdyke. I have been extremely happy with them as they have pretty much bent over backwards to help me out, especially since it is about 1 1/2 hour ride to get there. A large number of the techs there ride Vics.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts