Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, I'm trying to gather info here to make an educated Victory buy this fall. Doug.

·
Registered
545 Posts
Not only pay attention to the bike that catches your eye... but pay close attention to the customer satisfaction rating of the parent company and the dealer that build and sell the bike. If I could do it over again I would have NOT bought anything that Polaris is involved with.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Welcome from Ohio. Contrary to what Handy says, there are a lot of us that are pretty happy with our choice of bikes. Before I bought, I trolled toget details on the mechanical issues with Vic's and they are reasonably good. There is a fair amount of chatter on the clutch cables, but that is about it on the newer bikes. There are lots of folks on the forum that can offer advice on what they think is the best (Kingpin), but in the end you will decide.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Having owned lots of bikes, Jap, Brit and US made, I'm really pleased with my Vegas. Lots of grunt. Handling and comfort more than adequate, and killer looks. Each to his / her own, but the Vic does not dissappoint...just my 2 cents

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts