Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone I'm a new member from Montana, looking to purchase a X-1 Magnum, haven't been around any Victory's to know much about them. I am coming off a Stratoliner Deluxe and have now dealers near me to even sit on one. Any pictures or info would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Mick

·
Premium Member
1,697 Posts
Hi Mick! Welcome to the form I'm new to Victory myself. I'm sure there are some people around here that can help you out!

·
Registered
12,146 Posts
Got questions? Ask away. Not much to dislike about a Vic, except the horn and the turbulance, but both are easily remedied. Ya got comfort, handling, roominess, power, dependability and exclusivity. Not to forget the great guys here on this forum who are glad to help.
My advice for now: Ride 'em all - you might like another model than what you set your sights on. Check out Poseidon's ride review.

·
12,968 Posts
what do you mean no dealer close. You should find out what dealer knows about Vic motorcycles. Would be a shame if they were a poor service center.
If you're going to finance it get the s&s cams put in if dealer as a mechanic that can do the job you'll be happy you spent the extra money.

2017 Victory Magnum X-1 Motorcycle

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the info, I need to get to a dealer and throw a leg over one of these, I am use to the 113 ci of the Yamaha Strat so I want to compare to that. What is the overall quality of these bike like? The only reason I ask is I have seen the parent companies quality over the years and some good and some terrible recalls on the dirt products ect. That is one of my hang ups so far. I want to put back rest, cams, apes and passenger floor boards on right away, I plan on doing all that install myself, I have been a certified Yamaha tech for the past 10 years so I am not worried about doing the work. In that past 2 years I have been looking two dealers closest to me quit carrying Victory I'm sure most of it has to do with the area and there are more HD's then anything..
Thanks for the advise..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts