Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All. I' a retired Marine. Have a new to me 2012 Cross Roads sitting in the garage. Poor previous owner had quadruple by pass surgery, so only 800 miles. It was meant to be. I had just left Reno Cycles. Bill had sold his last Cross Roads, so I was bummed. Walking out the door, friend of mine called. Told me about (my) bike on Craigslist. Road it, fell in love and brought it home. I'm going to ride it for a while before making any changes. Glad you all are here for newbie questions. thumb up
Kevin

·
Premium Member
1,018 Posts
Smart Move leaving it be to start with .. Had 2,000 miles on mine before any changes made, gave me time to be sure of what I wanted and Why .. Welcome from North FL ..

·
Administrator
5,978 Posts
Hello All. I' a retired Marine. Have a new to me 2012 Cross Roads sitting in the garage. Poor previous owner had quadruple by pass surgery, so only 800 miles. It was meant to be. I had just left Reno Cycles. Bill had sold his last Cross Roads, so I was bummed. Walking out the door, friend of mine called. Told me about (my) bike on Craigslist. Road it, fell in love and brought it home. I'm going to ride it for a while before making any changes. Glad you all are here for newbie questions. thumb up
Kevin
Congratulations on your XR! It's an awesome bike. Welcome to the forum. cheers

1 - 3 of 3 Posts