Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up a 2013 Hammer 8Ball after 10 years out of the game. Last bike was a Ninja 600. Am now too old for that. Love the hammer but already thinking about a bagger. Maybe they should change their slogan - Ride one, you'll own one to Ride one, you might own two.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oh ya, also from NH. Any Victory riders in southern NH by the Mass line?

Picked up a 2013 Hammer 8Ball after 10 years out of the game. Last bike was a Ninja 600. Am now too old for that. Love the hammer but already thinking about a bagger. Maybe they should change their slogan - Ride one, you'll own one to Ride one, you might own two.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Yea im from manchester. Have fun on the vic I also came from a sport bike, your lower back will appreciate it!

·
Registered
12 Posts
My first bike was a Ninja 600 as well, back in 1991. If you get a bagger you will never want to have anything without storage again. I can tell you that for sure. And welcome to the wonderful world of Victory!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Welcome! Enjoy the new Victory! Great bikes! I live in ME, north of Portland. :)

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
30 Posts
Oh ya, also from NH. Any Victory riders in southern NH by the Mass line?
How about a Victory rider in northern MA by the NH line? LOL

Bought my first Victory just this year (04 V92TC)...already put about 2K on it since the middle of March. Absolutely love it.....A bit different from my old ride (83 Goldwing GL1100), but still quite happy with the new one.....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts