Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
Just picked up a 2016 cct last week. I maintain all my cars and toys so I joined the forum to get and stay informed. Fixed 2 issues already! Great bike, great forum, all is well.
Stew

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hoping this second reply works.

·
Premium Member
778 Posts
Hello,
Just picked up a 2016 cct last week. I maintain all my cars and toys so I joined the forum to get and stay informed. Fixed 2 issues already! Great bike, great forum, all is well.
Stew
Welcome from N.E. Ohio! You've got your 2 posts completed, now post a picture of your Cct :D

·
Premium Member
8,699 Posts
Hello,
Stew
Welcome!
whats the two issues you fixed?
Not enough clutch cable freeplay and loose battery bolts are two very common minor problems.
Minor that is if you get on top of them before they cause dramas.

·
Registered
12,146 Posts
A soggy greeting from the Pacific Northwet. Place lock washers under the battery bolts and they'll hold better. Buy an air pump for the rear suspension. And add my laydown license bracket to pretty up the rear. Click the first link in my sig. (Cheap advertising)

·
Premium Member
1,701 Posts
Welcome from hurricane ravaged Florida! I am originally from Kentucky, right over the river from Cincinnati though. Enjoy your XCT! I love mine!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the welcome!

My two issues were 1) Victory back rest pushing the rear wheel well liner off of its tab into the path of rear tire, and 2) not really an issue, but I found the bushtec trailer wiring diagram allowing me to put a new plug on without doing a lot of circuit testing.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts