Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had trouble the first time I tried posting here, so here is my second shot:

At the end of October 2018, I purchased a 2012 Victory Hammer 8-Ball with just 5,300 Miles on it. The bike has been incredible so far and I look forward to racking up the miles in 2019. The bike came with factory touring seat upgrade, some factory leather/vinyl covered saddlebags with a quick disconnect kit, and Victory Performance Swept Pipes.

I have already done a fair amount of small modifications to it but will post them in a build thread so as not to duplicate too much information across the forum.

This thread ==> https://www.victoryforums.com/5-rules-new-members-introductions/1688-how-post-pictures.html <== says that I can attach photos but the posting rules below say that I am not able.

·
Super Moderator
6,371 Posts
Welcome from CT!

·
Registered
234 Posts
Welcome from southern Oregon, ride safe.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Had trouble the first time I tried posting here, so here is my second shot:

At the end of October 2018, I purchased a 2012 Victory Hammer 8-Ball with just 5,300 Miles on it. The bike has been incredible so far and I look forward to racking up the miles in 2019. The bike came with factory touring seat upgrade, some factory leather/vinyl covered saddlebags with a quick disconnect kit, and Victory Performance Swept Pipes.

I have already done a fair amount of small modifications to it but will post them in a build thread so as not to duplicate too much information across the forum.

This thread ==> https://www.victoryforums.com/5-rules-new-members-introductions/1688-how-post-pictures.html <== says that I can attach photos but the posting rules below say that I am not able.
Welcome James, I just got my 2014 Victory in December. Yesterday was my 1 month anniversary. Lovin the bike.
As to your question about posting you have to have I think 5 posts before you can add photos. Easy enough to do though. Just reply thanks to each person who comments on your post.:grin

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome James, I just got my 2014 Victory in December. Yesterday was my 1 month anniversary. Lovin the bike.
As to your question about posting you have to have I think 5 posts before you can add photos. Easy enough to do though. Just reply thanks to each person who comments on your post.:grin
I appreciate the advice! Glad to hear you are loving your bike as well!

·
Registered
600 Posts
Welcome James to the forum from Elmvale ON Canada....

and yup you just have to post a few then you'll be able to attach!

Ride Safe,

Rob

·
Premium Member
1,570 Posts
Welcome from Texas

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Welcome from North Dakota
Thanks!

(10 Character Minimum Breaker So I Can Post An Unnecessary Post Making Myself Able To Post In Other Thread Sections And Eventually Even Get To Post Photos If I Am Deemed Worthy)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Welcome from Texas
Thanks!

(See Previous Post Above. I Just Need More Than 10 Characters For This To Be Posted So I Can Earn My Grand Privilege Of Sharing My Thoughts/Ideas/Stories/Questions/Photos Elsewhere On The Forum)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts