Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't currently have a Victory but I wrench on my buddy's Kingpin. I've put on 16 inch apes with internal wiring, modified some cheap batwing fairing that he picked up at a rally and it never fit well, modified his Corbin Fleetliner bags to remove the 3 chrome strips and the recesses for the rear turn signal, extended his performance exhaust so it exits behind the bags and not under it and finally topped it off with HOK Candy Brandywine over Black. All in my home garage. Came on here to get tips from folks.

I would like to pick up a Magnum X1 but it will have to be modified as I have a short 29" inseam. Hard to reach brake and shifter at the same time.

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Your buddy needs to get on here and post some pics of his ride.

I get you on the short legs. I do alright on my CCT. About 30".

The good thing is you can move the shifter and brake back a notch closer to you with the floorboard adjustment. You can run with no air in shock to keep it a little lower. Or use a lowering arm. A custom seat can drop you some more.

Only thing I'm doing is getting an aftermarket seat. Not so much to be lower but my rear is painfully sinking into the pan. Lower is just a bonus.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Welcome Hades from Elmvale ON Canada...

You'll find lots of advice available here...8) 6' 4" here so can't help with the short problem 8)

Ride Safe when you get yours!!

Rob

1 - 3 of 3 Posts