Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All,

I registered for these forums quite some time back as a means of conducting research. After spending the past many, many years on Yamahas (cruisers) and Triumphs (Streetfighters), both of which I thoroughly enjoyed, I got rid of all my bikes for one and one only. I am now.... <<DRUMROLL>>

...800 miles into my 2013 XC in Suede Nuclear Sunset!!!! Loving it beyond belief; been riding for years and have NEVER ridden such an amazing bike.

Walked into the dealer on a whim. The owner just looked at me, smiled, and said, "If you ride one, you'll own one."

I rode one.

Three days later, I owned one.cheers

This bike has reignited my fire for riding.

Looking forward to reading through these forums thoroughly. Great community here.

Regards,
S

·
Registered
121 Posts
Welcome

Welcome and good luck. Enjoy the new bike. Your story is like mine, rode many different bikes for many years and just stopped for many years. Saw a picture of a 2009 Vegas Jackpot in Orange, tracked a leftover down and bought it. No regrets. Have fun

·
Registered
189 Posts
Welcome from Central Jersey.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Welcome SJMB. I just joined and was a rider of a 2009 yamaha warrior. I am waiting on delivery of my 2013 new nuclear sunset xc and should have it next week. Can't wait to take her out for a ride!

dthom74

·
Super Moderator
6,371 Posts
Welcome from CT.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts