Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi from Philadelphia, (Roxborough) PA. I needed a change. After spending 27 thousand dollars on a new off the showroom floor HD Ultra Classic in 2008 and then spending even more to make it drive straight and comfortable and still unhappy with my very first (and last) brand new bike purchase, I decided I wanted a different American Motorcycle and fell for the futuristic look of the Victory Vision Tour. Shame it took me this long to be able to obtain one but went through a few other bikes in between. (1985 FLTC, 1999 BMW K1200LT, 1998 Triumph Trophy 1200) Now I have the bike I really want and there is 12" of snow on the ground. lol... This must mean it's customization and accessory installation time. right?
This snow is getting expensive. New Garmin Zumo 660LM, Victory Aluminum Garmin dash mount, Scorpio SRI600 paging motorcycle alarm system, Hitch Doc Trailer hitch with isolator and wiring, Gerbing permanent mount heated gear controllers and panel mounts, Doran mfg TPMS, Tall Victory oem windshield, Victory oem clear lowers and other stuff I am sure I am forgetting. I hope the snow goes away fast so I can get out for a ride soon. (heated gear works) .. Hope to see you on the road. Ride Safe....

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts