Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
13,183 Posts
Hody
if you're thinking about cams the top tuners will be at the rally in a couple weeks. That would be the time to do it

·
Registered
12,298 Posts
Nice bike, but ya gotta do something about that license plate sticking up there spoiling the view. Click the link below for the cure and help an old pensioner keep his XR in gas and oil. :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys, yeah it's a work in progress. The license plate is definitely one of the firsts things I'll be doing.

·
Premium Member
253 Posts
Welcome and Nice ride there

Welcome from Tennessee. Get you a drivers back rest and you'll love the ride even more on a long run. It helps old farts like me anyway.

·
Premium Member
244 Posts
Just purchased a slightly used 2016 cross country with just over 3k miles. I have been a sport bike guy for the past 10 years, this is my first cruiser. I love the bike so far and look forward to many great miles.
I was a Sportbike guy as well and, although not my first cruiser, the XR is definitely a great choice for those of us who like to lean. You will still have little chicken strips on that bike but I mean really little.

Welcome from Tulsa!

Nice bike, but ya gotta do something about that license plate sticking up there spoiling the view. Click the link below for the cure and help an old pensioner keep his XR in gas and oil. :)
Ricz, I think this kiddo needs one of those fancy-dancey plate brackets. Should I just PM you?

Skin

·
Premium Member
8,946 Posts
Hody
if you're thinking about cams the top tuners will be at the rally in a couple weeks. That would be the time to do it
That's it! Cams man!
An ex- Gixxer rider will definitely love a cammed up Victory

·
Registered
12,298 Posts
Ricz, I think this kiddo needs one of those fancy-dancey plate brackets. Should I just PM you?
Skin
Just email me at [email protected]. Got PayPal? That'll get it to ya the fastest. Don't use that email tho - we have another for PP. See ya on email and thanks.

·
Premium Member
244 Posts

·
Registered
12,298 Posts

·
Registered
12,298 Posts
It took me a while to figure that was your email. Us old guys can be slow on the take. You now have an email with the ordering info. Thanks Skin.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts