Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up a new 2014 CC, Havasu Red. Installed Lloydz VFCIII, timing wheel, Lloydz filter, Lloydz performance slip ons, and quarter turn throttle on it with only 140 miles on the bike. Mods made a big improvement in responsiveness and power. Next mod will be in air management. My only complaint is that it has stalled three times on me in just 150 miles. Once when downshifting to pass, and twice when slowing and coming to a stop. Started right back up though.

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Welcome to Victory !cheers

·
Registered
189 Posts
Could this be the Boll that use to own a VTX?

·
Registered
168 Posts
Welcome from Sweetwater. I think you can tune out the stalling with the VFC. Who tuned it?

·
Registered
189 Posts
It is, as a matter of fact I still own the X
That's great to hear. I bought your chrome rims many years ago. Welcome to the Vic world.

·
12,968 Posts
when you add the air filter your going to have to redo the setting for the VFC111
Vic motors don't like blipping throttle

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That's great to hear. I bought your chrome rims many years ago. Welcome to the Vic world.
I remember. I have custom paint now and the chrome is blacked out except for the engine.

Loving the XCC, may have to kick the Road King to the curb, don't think I'll ride it much

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
LLoydz set the VFC up for me when I bought everything. The stalling is actually getting better, hasn't done it in a while now. I'm probably going to ride up to Lloydz with a friend of mine that has a CC and get it fine tuned there...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts