Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It is seriously cold here. It warms me to discuss motorcycles.

I am new to the forum but not new to motorcycles. I am going shopping this spring for a full size touring bike. I have appreciated Victory for many years now in their styling and innovation even though their offerings were not exactly what I was looking for.

Now the Cross Country Tour has really caught my eye. I have been doing some looking and I found that I can get some really great deals on new 2014 models. I am here to look for more information though as the Victory website is not great.

I am interested in their warranty. Some of the unlisted features of the bikes. The site doesn't really talk about audio that much. Accessories that fit the XCT are limited but I would imagine that some from other models work.
Will be asking a lot of specific questions soon.

Thanks.

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Welcome to the Victory Forums!

Warranty to some is of low importance because of reliability, there are quite a few discussions about audio, and accessories from any of the X bikes (XC, XR) will work except for the windshield related XR items.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Welcome from ND!

·
Premium Member
537 Posts
Welcome to the forum from your neighbor to the south....Nebraska. Will travel to your state later this year for the Sturgis rally. Ride Safe!!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Welcome from SW Ohio.
Warranty? WE don't need no stinkin warranty lol.
Seriously, I have owned, ridden, and wrenched on many different rides. By far My Cross Country handles sooo much better than the any of the others.
It has some negatives. They all do.But it is still above the pack.
This is from a Yamaha Guy.
Ken.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts