Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trying to figure out which Victory will fill my Motorcycling needs...
Looking forward to learning from the you Victory owners...

·
Premium Member
1,590 Posts
Welcome to the VF

·
Registered
54 Posts
Looking forward to asking questions, but don't have access yet...
Be careful what question you ask. I asked the wrong question and a couple of the long-time members tried to steal my bike. :)

Welcome to the forum. You're going to like it here!

·
Registered
566 Posts
Where Y'at in south la? Theres a couple of us here from that general area. Theres only one vic dealership in the whole state, down in houma, must be where you're at.

·
Registered
12,298 Posts
Over the decades, I have witnessed way too many spending way too many bucks on "what if" vehicles. What if I had a motorhome, I would travel forever.... What if Ihad a big touring bike, I would....you get the idea. My best advice; be honest with yourself and get the bike that you KNOW fits your style, your needs, and mainly, your budget. It might not turn out to be a Victory.
Now how do I get the Tabasco sauce off my screen that you got there?

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Be careful what question you ask. I asked the wrong question and a couple of the long-time members tried to steal my bike. :)

Welcome to the forum. You're going to like it here!
:ltr: Hee Hee HoHo :ltr:

·
Registered
454 Posts
Welcome to the forum ! cheers

See how many that they will let you test ride. When I got my HighBall, it and two Cross Countries were already serviced, could of rode any of those, but wanted the HighBall and nothing else mattered.

·
Registered
12,298 Posts
When I bought my Highball I actually went to the dealership for parts for my kids dirt bike... I walked 2 hrs later with my Highball!!! Forgot all about the grips that I came in looking for.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
That's a guy thing. A gal would have returned home empty handed cuz when she got there, what she wanted wasn't on sale. :ltr:thumb up

1 - 12 of 12 Posts