Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Cross Country Tour 2016
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to say hello to everyone. I am just an old farmer that has always like motorcycles and riding them. I started out riding dirt bikes on the farm and I as I got older I bought a Indian scout and after that I bought a Victory cross country tour. I also like hunting, shooting guns and walking the little blue healer I have had for 13 years. She fell off of the Victory while we were riding a few weeks ago and went rolling down the road but got back up with a few skinned places. She is purity tough. Cows have kicked a lot of her teeth out. Need to get her some titanium teeth. lol I want to say I am glad I found this forum and I bet they are some fine people on here.

·
Premium Member
2,907 Posts
Welcome to the forums, there's a lot of old guys on here.

Reactions: Tuco

·
Registered
1,809 Posts
Welcome. You live in some great motorcycling country. Back of the Dragon is only a few miles NE of you. I spend my summers a bit SW of you about 20 miles SW of Asheville.

Reactions: Tuco

·
Registered
980 Posts
Hey Tuco,

Welcome to the forum and the vic....get a pic up of the ride....enjoy the wealth of knowledge here...

Ride Safe,

Rob

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
Where you from in SWVA? Grew up there myself and live across the border in TN.

·
Registered
1,809 Posts
His profile says Abingdon, VA.

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
Then I am 20 minutes from you Tuco, be passing through there on my XR tomorrow.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Welcome from Southern Oregon, Got questions just ask. Enjoy your Victory and stay safe.

·
Registered
980 Posts
create.gif

1 - 9 of 9 Posts