Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, just got a 2010 Victory Vegas yesterday. Been riding for many years and this is my sixth bike. Last one a Triumph Rocket III (now for sale). The Victory lacks power but its a beautiful bike and I just love V-twins, I also have a EVO softail. And I am not in a hurry...
My plan is to use the Vegas as an everyday ride and not customize so much, but knowing myself I´m sure I cant keep it just as it is...
Anyway, I have been lurking for a week or so, reading up on technical stuff on Victory, now its time to come out of the closet. Look forward to interacting :)
Any other Swedes here?

·
Registered
600 Posts
Congrats on coming out of the closet 8) and welcome to the forum and Victory from Elmvale ON Canada...

I'm sure there will be lots of voices with what to do with your Vegas 8)

Ride safe and enjoy....

Rob

·
Super Moderator
6,371 Posts
Welcome from Connecticut, USA.
Your Vegas probably lacks power because it's in stock form. If that's the case, she'll make a ton pf power and run better once she's allowed to breathe properly.

Speaking of Swedes, I "met" a fellow motorcycle enthusiast online named Kent (can't remember how to spell his last name, starts with an "A") who owned a Suzuki Cavalcade as I did, a Victory Cross Country, and now owns an Indian Roadmaster. He's a train driver, but I don't know for which railroad. Great guy.

·
Premium Member
8,733 Posts
Welcome from an Aussie DownUnder,
yeah if your Vic is stock she with feel a bit doughy after riding a Rocket III
They need to breathe..Cams, intake, pipes and a good tune and you wont know the beast.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not sure exactly whats done to the bike except a bit open exhaust. I´ll figure it out later.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Last week I persuaded my wife to trade her Triumph Thinderbird for a really beautiful 2013 Vegas 8-ball with only 3000 miles on it. Now her bike is newer and by far the best looking of our two Vegas. Well, of the two of us she is definitely the best looking so we match with our bikes!

·
Premium Member
8,733 Posts
Last week I persuaded my wife to trade her Triumph Thinderbird for a really beautiful 2013 Vegas 8-ball with only 3000 miles on it. Now her bike is newer and by far the best looking of our two Vegas. Well, of the two of us she is definitely the best looking so we match with our bikes!
Great to hear!
how about some pics?

·
Registered
234 Posts
Welcome from Southern Oregon USA. You will love the Vegas, I have had an 2004 for a while now.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts