Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, although I do not have a Victory, I do plan to purchase one within the next six months. I am a USMC veteran and I am a member of the Combat Veterans Motorcycle Association. I have been doing a lot of research online between Victory and Harley, and most of what I find is long time Harley riders making the switch to Victory. As of right now, I currently own a '07 Yamaha V-Star 650 Classic, my beginner bike. I am currently looking at either the Vegas, or the Gunner. I joined this forum to learn more about Victory first hand from owners rather than advertisements and people paid to hype Victory.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Welcome. Check out when a Victory Demo tour is headed through Texas. You can find a schedule for their tours on Victory's web site. The demo tours are a great way to ride multiple bikes in one day and find one that is right for you. I've been riding for almost 20 years and my Jackpot is by far the most solid bike I've ever owned. Good luck, you wont be disappointed.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Welcome Altimus.

Where abouts in TX are you? If anywhere "Central" there's a good Vic dealer I can point you to. thumb up

Dan

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys, I hope to buy one soon. I will keep an eye out for the demo tour, however, I plan to set up a test ride from the Victory web site here soon.

Welcome Altimus.

Where abouts in TX are you? If anywhere "Central" there's a good Vic dealer I can point you to. thumb up

Dan
I used to live in San Antonio (Born and raised), now I live in Fort Worth because there is a lot more family oriented things to do up here. I do miss riding in the hill country, an experience you can never forget.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts