Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, from the Memphis TN area!

I have just purchased my first Victory motorcycle. It is a "nearly new" 2006 Vegas 8 ball. I lucked up on a deal on one with only 2500 miles on it. It had a few cosmetic issues from being unloved, but most of them are now resolved.

I look forward to being a part of this Victory family.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the welcome!!

Seems I am not special enough to actually attach photos in threads, so in lieu I have added a couple in the gallery. They are called jtmorri1111 - 2006 Victory Vegas 8 Ball.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the welcome.
I have actually been over there more than a few times. I hope to get back to that side of the state soon, eventually permanently. I have family all over the place around Chattanooga and north Georgia.

What part of E TN are you?

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
100 Posts
Welcome to the Victory family.

Come take a ride with us sometime.

Send an introduction email to [email protected] and I'll add you to the email list for local events and rides.

FB - bluescityvr

Rob
Blues City Victory Riders

·
Registered
5 Posts
Just south of Knoxville in Maryville. 20 miles from the north end of the Dragon. Great riding roads everywhere in this area.

Ride Safe!

Mike

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Just south of Knoxville in Maryville. 20 miles from the north end of the Dragon. Great riding roads everywhere in this area.

Ride Safe!

Mike
We typically stay in Maryville when we come to see the Vols play... You are in exactly the neighborhood I hope end up.

I completely agree, great roads over there. I was up that way in May. We made a couple trips up and down the dragon/across the skyway.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Thanks for the welcome.
I have actually been over there more than a few times. I hope to get back to that side of the state soon, eventually permanently. I have family all over the place around Chattanooga and north Georgia.

What part of E TN are you?

Welcome from NW Georgia. Have family in Chickamauga?

·
Registered
85 Posts
Missouri says Welcome.

My dad was from Tennessee.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Welcome from NW Georgia. Have family in Chickamauga?
By coincidence I do, but haven't seen that branch of the family in many years. They lived right outside of the battlefield, not far from Wilder Tower. Seems like there was a railroad line that ran right long the road they lived on. Have a few in Ringgold also.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yeah it is a blast. You can jump on 30 just outside of McMinnville and run that towards the the skyway for some 2 lane fun if you are headed for the dragon. Hell my liquor runs are like miniature dragons ;)

I am going to have to add 30 to my list the next time we come that way.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts