Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey all, just picked up a 2013 Judge, and i love it! I'm a relatively new rider, and i love every minute im in the seat. i have already seen that the judge forums are kinda sparse, but im sure that will change, since it's still a new model and all.

looking forward to seeing yall around the forums.

i cant seem to put any pictures in here, and i dont host on photobucket or anything, but it's the sunset nuclear orange and has the cobra tri pro exhaust. maybe one day i'll get to put photos in without having to link them from other websites...

·
Administrator
5,975 Posts
Welcome aboard and congrats on the new Judge! cheers

·
Registered
742 Posts
Welcome to the forum and to your new bike! When you're replying to a post, the easiest way I've found to post pics is to click the paper clip (attachments) to the right of the font selections and then browse your computer. It took me a few tries to figure out that one. :D

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hmm I don't have a paperclip anywhere on my toolbar, which I thought was weird because I'm pretty familiar with making posts in other forums with the same format... Maybe it's just me, lol

·
Registered
742 Posts
Not meaning to hijack your welcoming thread... If you click on "post reply" you will have a toolbar and the paperclip icon is to the right of the smiley face. It's pretty small and easy to miss. thumb up

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i feel like im losing my mind because the only thing to the right of the smiley face are the undo and redo buttons :(

maybe this forum just doesn't like me, lol

·
Registered
917 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts