Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys new member from Toledo Ohio here. Just picked up a 06 Victory Vegas from Honda East & love it. I used to ride Sport bikes for years then got on a Honda VTX had that for about a year then sold it & bought this Vegas & WOW what a heck of a bike. Anyway just wanted to say Hello & introduce myself.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Welcome aboard! cheers
Congrats for your vegas...Color of your vegas?? and you can also share your experiences with victory forum members.
happy riding thumb up

·
Registered
107 Posts
what up white boy? greetings from another white boy from the swamps in La.
I just got my vegas 2 months ago, and loving it. I bet you got some nice roads up there in your mountains to ride on.

·
Premium Member
1,986 Posts
We really don't have any mountains around here,some hills but we have to head to southern Ohio to get into any real mountains or decent hills. Who was your salesman?

·
Registered
107 Posts
I bought it from a guy, not a dealer. yeah, I was thinking you might be a little north in the state, but at least you got some mountains nearby. pennsylvania, too, for a long daytrip.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I Bought my Bike From BOB , Honda East. I have the Graphite gray 2 tone with the red & snake skin stripe down it. Thank you everyone for the HELLO and Welcome.

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Man that's sharp!!!! Loved the silver/gray colors Vic used in past bikes. Welcome! cheers

·
Registered
33 Posts
Welcome WhiteBoy. Gorgeous Colors on your Vegas. The two tone really sets it apart! The bike has a sleek look and everything flows together perfect! Enjoy! What did you ride for street bikes before? I came from the old GSXR Café Racers, and now onto Victory. Loving the low end power so far!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks again guys, Only thing Ive really done was take off the big metal victory stickers off the tank & trimmed up the rear fender , it does have a stage one exhaust & a K&N air filter & some green lights on it but thats about it for now. Future mods are coming.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I used a tough fishing line then just cut back and fourth to cut through the adhesive , It wasent to hard. They are just on with 2 sided sticky tape is all. Then I used some paint cleaner & break cleaner to remove the left over adhesive then waxed the tank.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Waow :crzy: great bike with a nice Graphite gray that's my favorite color. Can you tell me how you clean your bike pipes? Any tips or guidelines? On mine some water stains left over it :confused:.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts