Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't own a Victory, but I'm looking to pull the trigger on a bike more befitting my stature. I'm 6'4", 250 lbs. Haven't swung a leg over a Victory yet. I currently own a very small for me 1983 Honda Shadow 750.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Super Moderator
6,375 Posts
I', 6'2", 360lbs and I love my Cross Country Tour. No comfort mods except raising the bars a little.

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
There are quite a few large built guys riding Cross Countrys (XC), Cross Country Tours (XCT), Cross Roads (XR), Hard Balls, and Visions. Are you located near a Victory dealer?

·
Registered
223 Posts
Welcome to the Fourm. Utah is a great state to ride. Lot of beautiful national parks to vist. I'm getting close to 100,000 miles on kingpin. Only problem the rectifier went out at 12,000 miles. My buddy has a VTX. Both are very good bikes. You need to test ride and see what feels best for you. Please note the VTX is much slower than my pin.

·
Registered
586 Posts
Welcome! I had an '80 Honda CX500 before my '08 Kingpin. Take the Victories out for a test ride to see what suits you. Use Cycletrader.com to compare pricing. Save big $$ and by a used low mileage Victory or treat yourself to a brand new one with warranty and enjoy the ride.

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Welcome to the forum.
Hey, make sure you can afford a Vision then go ride one. If you ride one you will own one is not just advertising hype, it is reality.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Welcome new Utah Member

Welcome Bob,

If you are interested in looking at a new Victory try Morgan Valley Polaris in Evanston Wyo. They treated me well.

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
I've had great luck and service with Tri City in Centerville and Big Boys in Ogden. The Logan dealer didn't know anything about Vics and would only on demos on their street (about 1/8 mile). The Springville location closed this past spring and based on Ksl ads for the St George location they are either through with Vic or haven't gotten any new models since 2012.

On another note rumor has it that Harley of SLC is turning their used bike building into an Indian dealership.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts