Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everyone,

After riding the same bike for the last 28 years (a 1985 V65 Sabre), I've decided it's time to treat myself to a new bike, and I'm very interested in the Victory Judge.

I've already checked out the Judge at the Washington DC show last weekend, and have read a lot of info on-line about it. Next step is to do a demo ride to hopefully lock-in my decision.

Given I'm tall (just under 6'2"), I'm interested to find out about any mods that will help provide a bit more leg room/comfort for longer rides. I.e., moving foot pegs further forward and possibly optional shocks that would raise the bike up without compromising on its looks.

Thanks in advance for any feedback!
Rob

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Ghost Rider. Appreciate the info. I met a Coleman Powersports dealer at the MC show, and do plan on going to their Woodbridge, VA dealer to do a demo ride and then purchase the bike if I like the ride.

Thanks again,
Rob

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the Welcome Messages!

Appreciate the messages welcoming me to the forum. I'm looking forward to my upcoming purchase!

Thanks again,
Rob

·
Registered
781 Posts
Welcome- I'm in Chesterfield VA- Picked up my 14 Judge last September. Love it! Are you looking at a 13 or 14? There are notable differences.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts