New member here.
2012 Cross Roads
2004 V92TC deluxe traded with 30,000 miles
1951 Harley Hydra Glide
Mike, Spokane

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Welcome to the Victory Forums from a native Spokanite who hasn't lived there for many years!

·
Registered
12,159 Posts
Welcome Mike and here's an invitation to join up for the Buzzard Butt Buster. The second night is Spokane Valley, you can sleep in your own bed. Here's a link to the brochure....
http://md24.quartz.synacor.com/service/home/~/BBB 2013.pdf?auth=co&loc=en_US&id=67607&part=2
Any and all are invited to this fun run with lots of camaraderie, a banquet, prizes and awards. Go to the link at the bottom of the app form for description, history, past routes, more.

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
RICZ, link no workie,at least on PC.
Google does.

·
Registered
2,699 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Hey Toz,

I am a new member also with a 12 CCT in Spokane also... Is there a VIC club here locally that you know about?

·
Registered
12,159 Posts
http://buzzardbuttbuster.com/

Looks like it would be a lot of fun
It is a hoot. Emphasis is on fun. Distances between stays is hardly ever over 300 miles, so its not a high pressure event. Last night is the banquet and prizes. There are no contests, other than who has attended the most BBBs. Always lots of fist timers, so you won't be alone. cheers

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey SemperVee,
Yeah, I belong to the Inland NW Victory riders, they have some great rides, but I miss way too many of them. Next weekend is Palouse Falls. They meet up at Allsport in Liberty Lake.
contact this guy:
Tim Campbell
Secretary
Inland NW Victory Riders
509-499-3300

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi Ricz,

Thanks for sharing about the Buzzard Butt. The Spokane to Pendleton leg sounds great. My wife would love that, lots to do in Pendleton, It's a great town.
We hope to attend.
Mike

·
Registered
320 Posts
Great!

Thanks Toz... Funny I just led a run up there on the V-Strom !!

I will call Tim......

·
Registered
12,159 Posts
Hi Ricz,

Thanks for sharing about the Buzzard Butt. The Spokane to Pendleton leg sounds great. My wife would love that, lots to do in Pendleton, It's a great town.
We hope to attend.
Mike
Gotta start with everyone else at the beginning in Zillah. That's where you pick up the registration packet and get your T-shirt(s).
I like Pendleton too; neat town with a lot of history and Chocolate Peanutbutter Butterflies at Up With Donuts across from the courthouse. Can't pass 'em up. thumb up

·
Registered
80 Posts
Welcome Aboard

Mike,

Welcome aboard from San Diego CA.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts