Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello I am a new member and accidentally bought a 2001 V92c this week. I was on copart auction the other day looking for a truck and didn't find one. This bike came up and I got an itchy finger and bought it. Can't get it running though. Will need help soon.

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
You accidentally bought a bike.
Riot.
You accidentally bought a bike. Had to see that in print again.

That's like shades of Hangover. Definitely the first time Pop has arranged the words accident, bike and bought that way in a sentence.

Well, if you are prone to accidentally buying motorcycles wait until the aftermarket sellers get a load of you. You are going to have the opportunity to be accidentally responsible for a lot of entrepreneurs kids quality orthodontic procedures.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You accidentally bought a bike.
Riot.
You accidentally bought a bike. Had to see that in print again.

That's like shades of Hangover. Definitely the first time Pop has arranged the words accident, bike and bought that way in a sentence.

Well, if you are prone to accidentally buying motorcycles wait until the aftermarket sellers get a load of you. You are going to have the opportunity to be accidentally responsible for a lot of entrepreneurs kids quality orthodontic procedures.
Glad I could facilitate a first for you Pop. I don't have a clue to as to the meaning of your last sentence.

·
Registered
12,318 Posts
Well said Pop. Guess you're gonna hafta draw Happy a picture. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts