Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
My name is Cheez. I'm currently in the process of purchasing a Cross Country. I have seen a lot with the tank decal removed. Can someone tell me how this is done? Just love how clean it looks without it. I'm looking at 2 nuclear sunset bikes. One is stock the other has lots of custom things. If I go with the stock one to start my own customization the tank decal is the first thing I want gone! Please someone help!!:confused:

·
Premium Member
136 Posts
I think most just heat it up with a blow dryer but I'm sure you'll get greater detail on how to get it off once people wake up.
Welcome to the forum. I have a friend in Colorado that goes by Cheez, that be you?

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Slide a piece of dental floss behind the badges and use it to cut them off. After they are off if there's any adhesive left you can remove it with some goo gone.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the reply....It's just the word victory on each side of the tank. It's not an actual 3d emblem. Not sure if it's under a clear coat. But I see a lot of these bikes with it removed. Just want to know the step by step to remove it. Can't seem to find it when I do a search

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's a 2013 no badges but thanks for the help. I'd post a pic of what I'm talking about but don't seem to be able to

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
I used a heat gun & 3m remover spray to remove all badges/reflectors. You can't post pics till you have 2 or 3 posts. Are you using your computer or the app on your phone?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts